I was excited to use my new MAC Coral Crepe paint pot… it’s so pretty! This is cool golden bronze and peachy look in time for spring. It’s a wearable look and the lashes are optional for the daytime.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Paint Pot in Coral Crepe
- NYX e/s in Apricot Mousse
- NYX e/s in Peach
- NYX e/s in Mediterranean
- NYX e/s Runway Palette in Secret World (Reddish Brown)
- NYX e/s Runway Palette in Jazz Night (Buttery Gold)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Underground
- Ulta Automatic Eyeliner in Black
- L.A. Splash Liquid Liner in Shipwreck Copper
- Red Cherry Lashes #12
- L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara in Brown
- NYX Blush in Copper
- Covergirl TruBlends Mineral Bronzer in Golden Sunrise
- Too Faced Mirror Mirror Gloss in I’m Perfect
Enjoy! Please subscribe or tell a friend to subscribe!
Very pretty look. I’m on the lookout for a nice coral lipgloss. I’m interested in the covergirl face products u mentioned in the previous video. What shade did u get and what shade are you in MAC foundations?
The liquid CG Clean foundation I wear in Tawny… the Mineral powder is Translucent Honey (420 I believe)
I need a coral lipgloss as well. I have come lipsticks that are coral.
I have no clue what shade I am in MAC, I just recently started buying MAC… Next time I go I’ll have to find out my shade.