Here’s a slightly dramatic look using a really cool NYX Runway Palette in Jazz Night. I like the purple and blues in this palette and it’s super affordable.
This look is using all drug store brands which means it can fit in you budget easily.
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 010 (Caramel)
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in 005
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin
- NYX Jazz Night Palette (Brown, Taupe, Lilac, and Gold, Deep Blue e/s shades)
- NYX e/s in Highlight
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama Liner in Midnight Master
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama in Sapphire Strength
- NYX Skinny Eye Marker in Black
- Maybelline Falsies Flare in Blackest Black
- NYC Matte Bronzer
- NYX Blush in Pinched
- NYX Liner in Natural
- NYX Lipgloss in Frosted Beige
Haul time from Cherry Culture! Everything was 50% so it was big score! I picked up back up goodies and things I can’t get in the store here.
Products mentioned with the sale price:
- Cream Blush in Diva ($3.25)
- Cream Blush in Golden ($3.25)
- Fabulous Eyelashes #111 and #123 ($2.25)
- Glitter Powder in Apple ($1.50)
- Glitter Powder in Hot Gold ($1.50)
- Glitter Powder in Hot Pink ($1.50)
- Super Skinny Eye Marker ($4.50)
- Slim Lip Pencil in Coral ($1.75)
- Slim Lip Pencil in Tangerine ($1.75)
- Slim Lip Pencil in Nectar ($1.75)
- Small Flat Top Brush ($6)
- Round Lipstick in Rea ($2)
- Round Lipstick in Iris ($2)
- Round Lipstick in Summer Love ($2)
- Round Lipstick in Vitamin ($2)
- Round Lipstick in Femme ($2)
Plus today (Sunday 5/15) NYX is having a big $1.20 sale! Everything (except traincases, brush sets, and makeup sets) are on sale for $1.20.
As of the time of this post (2:30pm CST) the site is down… 🙁
I picked up a few new products from NYX at Ulta. Unfortunately the BOG sale has ended but there is a $3.50 off $10 coupon on the website and on the new circular (unless you have beauty rewards).
I forgot to snap pics of the swatches, so leave a comment if you want me to add them.
I was requested to do a look from Nicki Minaj and her look on the red carpet for the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards is a great look that will work for any night on the town!
The glitter liner in the lower lash line is a perfect touch of jazz for holidays as well.
Here are the products used:
- Maybelline SuperStay 24-Hour Foundation in Caramel
- MUFE HD Translucent Powder
- UD 24 Glide On Pencil in Electric
- MAC pigment in Partylicious (Alice + Olivia)
- Maybeline e/s Creme de Cocoa
- UD e/s in Gunmetal and Creep
- NYX e/s in Highlight
- MAC e/s in Ricepaper
- Stila Kajal liner in Ebony
- Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black
- Jemma Kid Silver Glitter Liner (Target)
- Ardell lashes in 118
- Maybelline Falsies in Blackest Black
- MAC Blush in Her Blooming Cheek (Tartan Tale)
- NARS Blush in Deep Throat
- NYC Matte Bronzer in Golden Glow
- Sonia Kashuk Eye Brightening Powder (Target)
- NYX Lip Liner in Dolly Pink
- Wet ‘n Wild Lipstick in 907c
- L’Oreal HIP Lipgloss in Euphoric