So one humid night after I went for a run — which sounds like the opening of a scary movie as I type it — I had to figure out how to course correct what had become a big fluffy mess on my head. I’d used curl formers over the weekend and at this point it had fallen straight and become super frizzy.
So without wanting to rewash my hair, I decided to try a twist out. I have tried this before but only a handful of times. I was pleasantly surprised with the results and have been re-doing the style of the last few weeks.
Quick and simple look for spring!
I’ve been able to pump out a few new video and while typically I create a blog post for each video, I haven’t had a chance to set those up so I am just going to post one blog with all of them this time.
Finally back with a new tutorial as we head into the Fall season… This look is pretty simple, great for a night out on the town. Not a fan of dark lips? No problem, switch it up with a peachy nude lip color. This brown and bronze eye look is something that I use often for some subtle drama. Enjoy!
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 6.5
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC 25
- MAC Mineralized SkinFinish Natural in Medium Deep, set foundation
- Ben Nye Banana Powder, set concealer (forgot to mention)
- MAC Stylish Me Blush (Nudes & Metallics Collection)
- MAC MSF in Light Year
- MAC Blunt Blush, for contour
- MAC Powerchrome Eye Pencil in Copper Strip (Temperature Rising Collection)
- MAC Texture Eyeshadow
- MAC Deep Fixation Eyeshadow
- MAC Bare Minimum Eyeshadow
- MAC Embark Eyeshadow
- MAC Moleskin Eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner
- MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
- MAC Nightmoth Lipliner
- MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Fixed On Drama/li>