When you only have a few minutes to get out the door, the Urban Decay Naked Palette is perfect for the easiest look that is neutral but pretty!
I use this look so much and it only takes two colors and two brushes!
- L’Oreal Magic Souffle in Classic Tan
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Medium
- NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer
- UD e/s in Toasted (Naked Palette)
- UD e/s in Hustle (Naked Palette)
- UD liner in Zero
- Maybelline One by One Mascara in Very Black
- NYX Cream Blush in Natural
- MAC Blush in Darkly My Dear (Venomous Villains)
- L’Oreal Le Rouge lipstick in Perpetual Peach