I am so in love with MAC’s mega metal shadow Mating Call from the Peacocky collection, I wanted to do a Valentine’s Day look for it. Purple and plums make for a great flirty look.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC e/s Mating Call (Peacocky)
- MAC e/s Semi-Precious (Tartan Tale)
- MAC pigment Push the Edge (Venomous Villains)
- UD e/s Jet (Black Palette)
- Lorac e/s Posh
- UD 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Ransom
- Stila Kajal Pencil in Onyx
- Milani Eye Tech in Black
- L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in Very Black
- NYX Cream Blush in Glow
- MAC Mineralized Blush in Superduper-Natural
- MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick
This is very pretty. I may have to go back and give Mating Call a second look.
Viva Glam V was a great choice too.