This is a very different look, a vampy look using some products from MAC Me Over. It’s not an everyday look, but fun nonetheless. The new fluidline Dark Envy is just divine and I think it makes for a cool winged liner. I love the dark blood red color of Prince Noir, I probably won’t wear it often but it’s a nice Fall color that gives that deep vampy color.
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid (NC44)
- MAC Studio Fix Concealer (NW35)
- MAC Paintpot in Genuine Treasures
- MAC e/s Outre
- MAC e/s Blanc Type
- MAC e/s Short Shorts
- Maybelline Master Drama in Black
- Smashbox Bionic Mascara in Jet Black
- MAC Blush in Equilibrium
- MAC Blush in Stunner
- NYX Lipliner in Cocoa
- MAC Lipstick in Prince Noir
love vamped lips. i got smoked purple but everyone else seemed to have favored prince noir. did i miss out?
check out my blog! you’ve been tagged! http://yummy411.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag-beauty-this-or-that.html