I am head over heels in love with the Mint Julep pigment from Magnolia Makeup and had to do a tutorial using it… Unfortunately I had a bit of a fail because I realized half way through that I wasn’t recording! Ha!
But you’ll get the idea 🙂
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC44
- Benefit Erase Paste Medium No. 2
- NYX Base in White
- Magnolia Makeup pigment in Mint Julip
- Magnolia Makeup pigment in Camel
- Magnolia Makeup pigment in Puddin
- Magnolia Makeup pigment in Truffle
- NYX Skinny Eye Marker in Carbon Black
- L’Oreal Voluminous Extra Collagen Mascara in Very Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Crash
- MAC Blush in Overdyed
- MAC Mineralized Blush in Sakura
- NYX Lip Liner in Mahogany
- MAC Lipstick in Call My Blush
- MAC Cremesheen in You’ve Got It
I also have 14 new pigments from Magnolia Makeup to share with you. They are awesome and best of all, locally owned in New Orleans.
There are two collections, Garden District and Neutral Ground, that feature bright colors and neutral colors respectively.
did you already review magnolia pigments? how is the quality of them. are the mattes chalky or nicely pigmented?
They are very pigmented. not too chalky at all. They are pretty easy to work with