In honor of the New Orleans Saints winning the NFC Championship marching on to the Super Bowl, I thought I share one of my favorite looks… a gold and black smokey eye. How fitting for the Who Dat Nation right!?
I guess I was a little too close to the cam, so it’s a bit out of focus! Eek. Gotta work on that!
Hope you enjoy the tutorial and please drop a comment or show off your look! WHO DAT!?
All the products are below…
Here’s what I used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
- CK Cream shadow in Gold Velvet (since CK cosmetics is out of stores, you can find another gold cream shadow or skip this step)
- Gold shadow – Stila Pearl Palette
- Bronze shadow – Maybelline Green with Envy Eye Studio Quad
- Black shadow – KLS Diamonds Noir
- Highlight – NYX Highlight (forgot to say it in the video, it’s actually called Highlight)
- Black NYC Liquid Liner
- Urban Decay Eyeliner in Zero
- L’Oreal HIP Chrome Liner in Gold Charge
- ULTA Cream Blush in Shy
- L’Oreal HIP Jelly Balm in Savory
Also the nail color in the video is a gorgeous bronze color Shim-Merry Chic by OPI… It has metallic flecks as well.