What more appropriate for New Years Eve than glitter?! It’s the best time to go all out and be bold!
This is a metallic silver ans black smokey eye with a bold fuchsia like will make you the star of any NYE party or night out on the tone with your girls!!
- Revlon PhotoReady Foundation in Caramel
- MUFE HD Translucent Powder
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- L’Oreal H.I.P. Liner in Silver Lightening
- NYX Ultra Pearl Pigment in Silver (Tip: use MACs Fix+ to make the pigment more metallic)
- UD e/s in Barracuda (Black Palette)
- UD e/s in Black Dog (Black Palette)
- Lorac e/s in Posh
- Stila Kajal Liner in Onyx
- Maybelline Ultra Liner in Black
- Sephora Glitter Liner in Opal
- Benefit Bella Bamba
- NYX Matte Bronzer
- Wet ‘n Wild Liner in Berry Red
- MAC Lipstick in Full Fushia
- Benefit Lipgloss in Fresh Squeezed
I love this look for a night out. Now I need that HIP Liner, NYX UP pigment, UD Black palette, and Sephora glitter liner and I’m set! LOL
LOL! Girl I am sure you have plenty of dudes in your stash! But the glitter line is a must have of you already don’t… that opal color is just so pretty!