I was requested to do a look using MAC’s Goldenrod, which is a matte deep yellow. It reminded me of the yellow in leaves, and with Fall here, I thought I’d create this look.
Here are the products used:
- Covergirl Clean Liquid Foundation in Tawny
- MUFE HD Translucent Powder
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- MAC Goldenrod e/s
- MAC Sassy Grass e/s
- MAC Lime e/s
- NYX Pinenut e/s
- NYX Highlight
- L’Oreal Extra-Intense eyeliner in Brown
- Covergirl LastBlast Volume Mascara in Black
- NARS Taj Mahal
Thanks for doing this one. I have sassy grass too. I’m gonna try it this weekend!
so very welcome!