A few times a year CVS has a major beauty blowout clearance sale, marking down tons of products up to 75% off! I don’t know the method to the madness, some products or shades could be discontinued or some products may just be overstock. EIther way we get to reap the major savings!
This is in store only, but as far as I know, its at all CVS stores. I went on Friday and only Revlon was marked with the 75% off stickers (it’s a coral color). However, there are tons more on sale! I scanned so many items, they probably thought I was crazy but it paid off because the most I paid for any product was $2.45. In short some of Revlon, Almay, Sally Henson, L’Oreal and Physicians Formula are 75% off and Covergirl, Maybelline, and Neutrogena are 50% off.
Since I am still recovering from having my wisdom teeth pulled 🙁 I can film a video but I do want to at least list all the products so that you don’t have to do the same back and forth scanning that I had to do!
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Nude Lustre, Lilac Pastel, Firecracker, Pink Afterglow ($2.19 each)
- Revlon ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze in Stay Ablaze ($2.45)
- Revlon Matte Lipstick in Mauve Over It ($2.19)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Blackberry, Twinkled Pink, Spiced Brandy, Chocolate Velvet, Raspberry Bite ($1.97 each)
- Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Mauve, Sienna, Hazelnut ($2.45 each) Note: Lilac is also on clearance, which I have
- Rimmel Royal Gloss in Cookie ($1.45)
- Revlon Nail Enamel in Pink Chiffon, Touch of Mauve, Tropical Temptation ($1.37 each)
- Sally Henson Insta-Dri Nail Polish in Mochachino, Blazing Blue, Jumpin’ Jade ($1.37 each)
- L’Oreal H.I.P. Show Duos in Roaring, Flashy, Adventurous, Devious ($2.07 each)
- Sally Henson Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Sheerest Cream Blush in Sunset and Ginger ($2.25 each)
- Revlon Beyond Natural Cream to Powder Eye Shadow Quads in Spice, Buff, Plumberry ($2.07 each)
In total I saved $179.44!! That’s friggin’ INSANE!
I will do a video as soon as I can so that I can swatch them and everything soon as I can!
For more info, Nouveau Cheap has tons of details on brands and products that are included in the sale…
This must be for the CVS in Louisana, cause I have Never seen this sale at the CVS in Brooklyn, NY. If I did, I would be broke LOL
Really? Stop by a store and see, I hear it’s in all stores… Maybe not all shades/products.
Hopefully you can find the deals in NY!
hi Melody! Wishing you a speedy recovery 🙂 I was so excited to pick up Nude Lustre lipgloss yesterday. I got the last 2 and I hear that’s a discontinued (or soon to be) color. This is a great haul. If you haven’t already checked it out, Victoria’s Secret has a 75% off sale on their makeup in the stores also. Its only 50% off online.
Awesome! Thanks for the tip! I bought Nude Lustre as a backup too I love it so much, I’m going to try to hunt down another one just in case it’s discontinued!
You might want to return the Beyond Natural quads unopened. I bought one of those last summer at Big Lots and sure, it looks gorgeous in the palette, but they are cream to cream shadows on me. Never goes to powder, and since I have oily eyelids they were a creasy mess! I also tried using a light layer of them as a base for powder shadows, and they still creased badly. They may work for you if you have really dry skin on your eyelids. You could google for reviews and I know you’ll find many warning of them creasing since I saw those way too late after I had bought and used mine.
Oh, I noticed you are buying nail color. All the L’Oreal nail colors are 75% off too, unless your CVS has some of the limited edition stuff left, those L’Oreal polishes aren’t on sale.
Awesome! I noticed they finally marked them down when I went yesterday!
Thanks for mentioning the specific Sally Hansen shades. I’ve been wanting to get Mochachino for over a year now and it was on this years Allure Beauty list.
More than welcome, I may get another one for back up, it’s so pretty!
Great haul! I’ve gone back three or four more times now hehe.
LOL! I’ve made 3 trips in total 🙂
[…] If you missed the first part, check it out here. […]