This was my birthday present to myself! I completely lost my mind and bought just about everything I wanted from MAC’s new Venomous Villains collection. I just fell in love with it and all the deep rich colors.
Here’s the full list… and a new tutorial is coming soon from this collection!
- Bite of an Apple (Blush) – Evil Queen
- Darkly my Dear (Blush) – Cruella Deville
- Toxic Tale (Lipstick) – Evil Queen
- Violetta (Lipstick) – Maleficent
- Dark Deed (Lipstick) – Maleficent
- Vainglorious (E/S) – Evil Queen
- De-vil (E/S) – Cruella Deville
- She Who Dare (Mineralized E/S) – Maleficent
- My Dark Magic (Mineralized E/S) – Maleficient
- Brash and Bold (Pigment) – Dr. Facilier
- Push the Edge (Pigment) – Dr. Facilier
The bonuses… Perpetual Flame Pro Longwear Lipcreme and Christian Dior Shimmer Block in Amber Diamond.
The other pigment in the collection is Melon, which I already have.
Love, love, Love VV Collection! I am not a big fan of MAC but I do like this collection and placed my order a few days ago for a few items. Looks like you went IN! Happy belated bday BTW.
I wasn’t a huge fan of MAC either, I’ve become a fan over the last few months. However, this collection was just so gorgeous. I did go IN! LOL! Thanks honey!
As I said before, you are an ENABLER! haha! I picked up Dark Deed and OMG I love it!
LOL! I know I am… I can’t be the only one addicted! Dark Deed is GORG! I know it looks fab on you too!