Let the drooling begin! Urban Decay, has some of the best packaging, hands down!
The packaging alone makes you want to get it! The new Book of Shadows Vol. III is no different. The NYC chic theme and pop up top has me sold. Not to mention the awesome new colors!
Palette contains 16 eyeshadows:
- Bordello Purpley-pink with gold shift
- Kush Bright green
- Loaded Deep emerald/black
- Money Silvery pale green
- Radium Bright blue
- Rockstar Deep eggplant with metallic base
- Suspect Oyster with dimensional shift
- Haight Shimmering, mermaid blue (Permanent)
- Psychedelic Sister Purple amethyst (Permanent)
- Snatch Peachy-pink with glitter (Permanent) *
- Last Call Plum punch (Permanent) *
- Maui Wowie Medium gold with silver glitter (Permanent) *
- Midnight Cowboy Rides Again Golden beige with bronze, gold, and silver glitter (Permanent) *
- Smog Deep coppery bronze (Permanent) *
- Perversion Matte jet blackish blue (Permanent) *
- Uzi Metallic silver with big iridescent sparkles (Permanent)
Plus 24/7 Glide On Eyeliners in Zero and Ransom and a Primer Potions sample…
Of the 16 colors, 7 are new and all to die for! I have my eye on the Radium, Loaded, Haight and Money! I love me some blue and green shadows. Of the permanents, I starred the ones that I already have and know are in other palettes.
Getting palettes are the best way to get the most for your dollar! You get a good amount of product and the price is much less than purchasing each shadow individually.
Look for the palette this Holiday 2010 season at Macy’s, Sephora, ULTA, and urbandecay.com and will set you back $54!
If you just can’t wait…
As a tribute to NYC, Urban Decay will be hosting a one-day, sneak peek event at Sephora Times Square (1500 Broadway, #304) on Saturday, August 28th from 1 to 9PM where 1,000 pieces of the limited edition Book of Shadows Vol. III will be available for purchase on a first come, first served basis. The first 200 die-hard fans will also receive a limited edition Urban Decay t-shirt with their consultation.
Where: Sephora Times Square, 1500 Broadway #304, NYC, NY 10036
When: Saturday, August 28th, 1-9PM
Soooo anyone in NYC want to grab one of these for me!? Pleasssssse!
Images via Temptalia.com