The Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat highlighter is a cult favorite and has been a staple in my makeup bag for a while now, so I was excited to try the new neutralizer formula!
These Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Neutralizers come in 3 color corrector shades that ‘instantly cancel and neutralize color imperfections for a flawless skin tone.’ They each work as a complexion highlighter and target different skin concerns, from blemishes and redness to dark circles and dark spots. The lightweight formula is great because you won’t need to layer on a lot of concealer to cover the peachy color and doesn’t crease.
Other features include:
- Better targeting: the easy one-click brush allows you to perfectly target the problem zone.
- Wear under or over foundation.
- Better buildable color correction: the lightweight formula allows for customizable and seamless correction.
Shades and what they correct:
- Vert Green: Corrects blemishes, conceals redness for an even skin tone.
- Apricot Bisque: Corrects dark circles and dark spots. Illuminate.
- Violet: Corrects yellow dull skin for a healthy glow.
Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.