I put together a list of my top 10 products that I just couldn’t live without in 2010!
- Shea Moisture Black Soap
- Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion
- Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Clarisonic Plus (Available on EasyPay at QVC)
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Dior Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond
- Urban Decay palettes (Black, Naked, and Book of Shadows III)
- Duo Fiber Brush
- Make Up For Ever HD Translucent Powder
A few products get honorable mention as well!
- NYX Lipliners – They have a huge variety of colors and are very affordable at only about $4 each.
- Sigma Brushes – Great quality brushes, comparable to MAC but half the price!
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer – Great coverage, long lasting.
- Korress Lip Butters – Like it sounds, it leaves your lips soft like BUTTAH!
- MAC Venomous Villains Collection, especially Dark Deed Lipstick – I get the most compliments on this lipstick!