Just a quick look that I put together with some Rock & Republic colors I recently picked up.
Unfortunately, I was running out the house to see Hangover Part II and forgot to take pics.
- MAC Studio Fix Liquid in NC44
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- R&R e/s in Brink
- R&R e/s in Twisted
- R&R e/s in Emerge
- Sephora Waterproof pencil in Keep Blue
- Maybelline Line Stiletto in Black with Shimmer
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Black Drama
- NYX Lip liner in Nude Beige
- MAC Lipstick in Growing Trend
- MAC Lipglass in Strange Potion (Surf Baby)
HauteLook has been on a roll with great beauty brands, especially Rock & Republic which has been featured on the site at least 3 times recently, and everytime I get sucked in! 🙂
I added a few more eyeshadows to the collection…
I love Rock & Republic, but I love HauteLook more for the prices! Rock & Republic eye shadows retail for $28 but I got these for $8.40 each on HauteLook!
These eye shadows are very smooth, great color pay off, and are easy to work with!
List of eye shadows:
While preparing to do a few videos I used a few of my new Rock & Republic Eye Shadows to create this soft green and gold look… Very wearable and super quick!
I totally forgot to take pictures of the look! Where was my head!?
- Revlon Photo Ready in Caramel
- Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in 005
- MAC paintpot in Soft Ochre
- R&R e/s in Fuel
- R&R e/s in Corrosive
- R&R e/s in Revenge
- MAC e/s in Blanc Type
- L’Oreal HIP liner in Black Shock
- Maybelline One-by-One
- Milani Luminouso Blush
- NYC Matte Bronzer
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Full Speed