I couldn’t wait to use my new MAC Sweet & Punchy eyeshadow from the new To the Beach collection! I paired it with plum for a fun, bright look…
Below is a list of the products I used…
Here are the products that really rocked in April…
Don’t forget Ulta has Buy 2 Get 1 Free on a ton of brands so you can get some of these products at a steal.
- Urban Decay Clean & Sober
- Covergirl Clean Foundation Oil Control
- Covergirl TruBlend Minerals (420 Translucent Honey, 435 Golden Sunrise, 440 Natural Bronze, 430 Shimmering Sands) You get a lot of product for the price too!
- MAC Beauty Powder in Shell Pearl (Liberty of London collection) It’s not on MAC’s site but it’s still available at Nordstroms.com
- MAC Paint Pot in Coral Crepe (Pret a Papier collection)
- NYX Runway Collection Palettes (Jazz Night, Champagne & Caviar, and Secret World) These are sale for $7.50 at Ulta and Buy 2 Get 1 Free
- Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe (Platinum and Royale) and Fusion. These are also on sale at Ulta
- Korres Lip Butter, Sephora has a 3 pack for $19.50
- NYC Tinted Lip Balm Tins (Sugar Coated and Sugar Baby)
- Pure Ice Nail Polish. There is a huge range and for $2 it’s a steal.