It’s the first favorites video of the new year! Woot!
Here are the products that I loved in January…
- Sedona Lace Metal Mania palette
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- MAC Magic Cooing Powder (Venomous Villains) in Cajun
- Maybelline Mineral Veil
- NARS Deep Throat
- MAC Darkly My Dear
- Benefit Bella Bamba
- Sonia Kashuk Tapered Powder Brush
- Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in Caramel
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NW 35
- L’Oreal Magic Souffle Foundation in Classic Tan
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick
- MAC Lip Gelee in Luxure (Champale)
- Katy Perry OPI Nail Polishes (Shattered, Not Like the Movies, The One that Got Away)
I put together a list of my top 10 products that I just couldn’t live without in 2010!
- Shea Moisture Black Soap
- Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion
- Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Clarisonic Plus (Available on EasyPay at QVC)
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara
- Dior Shimmer Powder in Amber Diamond
- Urban Decay palettes (Black, Naked, and Book of Shadows III)
- Duo Fiber Brush
- Make Up For Ever HD Translucent Powder
A few products get honorable mention as well!
- NYX Lipliners – They have a huge variety of colors and are very affordable at only about $4 each.
- Sigma Brushes – Great quality brushes, comparable to MAC but half the price!
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer – Great coverage, long lasting.
- Korress Lip Butters – Like it sounds, it leaves your lips soft like BUTTAH!
- MAC Venomous Villains Collection, especially Dark Deed Lipstick – I get the most compliments on this lipstick!
I finally found a good way to show you guys the nail colors that I love… Since my stash is a bit out of hand, it was easier to show just Fall and Winter colors!
I picked out 18 of my favorite colors that compliment the cool weather. As you will see, I am a sucker for cream finishes, pales and deep colors.
Here’s the list of colors mentioned:
- Set the Nude (ULTA)
- Jazz (Essie)
- Fine Pruned (ULTA)
- Velvet Voyeur (Essie)
- Perplexed (Revlon)
- Hey Doll (China Glaze)
- Bougie (China Glaze)
- Foxy (China Glaze)
- Naughty or Nice (ULTA)
- Evening Seduction (China Glaze)
- Fire Fox (Revlon)
- Miss Matched (Essie)
- SoHo Pretty (ULTA Professional)
- Goin’ My Way (China Glaze)
- Little Brown Dress (Essie)
- Ingrid (China Glaze)
- Sew Psyched (Essie)
- Silver (Revlon)
December is here so that means… November favorites is here! I also added my favorite fragrances for the Fall/Winter!
Missed something? Here’s the list of products mentioned!
- Garnier Fructise Moisture Rescue Gel Cream
- Ulta Set the Nude Nail Polish
- Revlon Silver Nail Polish
- Nivea Kiss of Moisture Lip Balm
- Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer
- NARS Highlighter Albatross
- NARS Deep Throat Blush
- ELF Bronzer in Sunkissed
- Maybelline Eye Shadow in Creme de Cocoa
- Stila Artist Impressions Palette
- Urban Decay Black Palette
- MAC Greasepaint Sticks in Slick Black and French Quarter
- Stila Kajal Pencil in Ebony
- Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush
- Givenchy Hot Couture
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
- DKNY Pure