This is my entry for the Sigma Makeup Animal Inspired Contest… This is the first time I’ve entered a YouTube contest so I’m crossing my fingers!
I chose this pretty blue fish called the Spotter Trigger Fish, I love the blues! When I saw the fish, I immediate thought of the Aqua eyeshadow from the MAC Dare to Wear collection and I’ve been looking for a good way to break it in.
Here are all the products used:
- Urban Decay UDPP
- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- MAC e/s Aqua and Zingy
- Coastal Scents Creative Me #1 Palette
- NYX e/s in Highlight
- Sephora Azure Blue e/l
- Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
- Ardell Wispies False Lashes
- Maybelline Line Stiletto in Black
- NYX Creme Blush in Glow
- Too Faces Pink Leopard Bronzer
- Revlon ColorStay lip liner in Blush
- Maybelline Color Sensational in Plaza Pink
- NYX Lip Gloss in French Kiss
Please stop by the YouTube page and give me a thumbs up if you like it! Thanks!