What it is: A highly pigmented eye pencil.
What it does: Sephora Brand Nano Eyeliner glides on smoothly and comfortably, creating a lovely line of color. Shea butter and rosemary extracts make this formula soft and easy to work with.
What else you need to know: Make impact with your eye look—this must-have comes in an amazing range of colors, for va-va-variety!
A few weeks ago I was perusing Sephora and picked up two of the Sephora brand Nano eyeliners to add to the collection. I tested the “Glitter Black” and the “Beige Pearl” and decided to take those home for a spin. Today I picked up four more colors, “Lagoon,” “Azur Blue,” “Wild Violet,” and “Silver Green.”
My thoughts: Overall they live up to the description, they glide very smoothly and are really soft. They have great pigment, similar to L’Oreal H.I.P. and for only $5, it’s a deal. However, they are about half the normal size of a normal pencil.
- Beige Pearl – like a soft gold color, I think it’s great for lining the lower lash line and the tear duct
- Black Glitter – super pigmented, even darker than my favorite black liner, Urban Decay “Zero,” plus it has the glitter in the crayon. It’s very fine glitter so it’s not very noticeable.
- Silver Green – the name says it all… It’s a metallic green, but the silver softens it
- Wild Violet – I’m all about purple and I liked this one because it more on the bluer side than pinky. I love purple smokey eyes so I think this will come in handy
- Azur Blue – darker than your average blue, but far from navy and slightly more matte than the other colors
- Lagoon – a dark teal color, it’s a bit metallic, and stands out
Also… I’m such a sucker for packaging and the new Revlon Color Blast tubes are uber cute! I was looking for a new nude lipcolor, so I got “Soft Nude” today. The product is good, the color is a little too pale for my skin alone, so I paired it with My Too Faced Mirror Mirror lip gloss in “I’m Perfect.”
I will use in a tutorial so you can see how it looks…