Yay yay yay! I finally have my Sigma makeup brushes! I have been waiting awhile to get my hands on these and decided to see if I could win some, and what do you know? I did! Woot.
These brushes are pretty great, amazing quality for a nice price! This is the Essential Brush Kit for Face and Eyes.
Here’s what Sigma says about the brushes:
6 professional quality brushes for a complete makeover! The essentials you need to apply makeup to eyes and face.
Brushes in this kit:
- Large Powder – F30 – Very dense with a rounded top. Ideal to apply powder products on face and body. Natural bristles.
- Duo Fibre – F50 – Specially designed to generate an ‘airbrushed’ finish when used to apply liquid foundation. It can also be used to apply blush, highlight shades and loose pigments. Blend of synthetic and natural bristles.
- Pencil – E30 – Precise application of color on the crease, outer corner, and upper and lower lash line. Also ideal to smudge out pencil liner. Natural bristles.
- Tapered Blending – E40 – Rounded and tapered top. Specially designed to apply and blend color on the crease. Natural bristles.
- Eye Shading – E55 – Soft and dense with a rounded finish. Can be used to apply pressed or loose eye shadows and pigments. Ideal to build intense color on the eyelid. Natural bristles.
- Buffer – F45 – Ideal to apply mineral foundation, loose or pressed powders. Also great to buff colors and obtain a soft, blended look. Natural bristles.
I am very impressed with these brushes and will be going back for more! The blending brush is a standout.