This is my current skin care routine. As you’ll notice most of the products are very affordable and can be found at any drugstore, Target, ULTA, etc…
I have tried higher end brands, but I stick with those that work, no matter what the price is.
I deal with probably the most annoying kind of acne, cystic acne. It didn’t start until my adult years and really through me for a loop! I’ve seem to have gotten it under control, so I feel comfortable sharing my routine.
Hope this helps!
List of products mentioned:
- Ponds Makeup Remover Wipes
- St. Ives Makeup Remover and Facial Wash
- St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
- Clean & Clear Finishing Pore Perfecting Cleanser
- Moisture Aloe Black Soap
- Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Astringent
- Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion
- Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10
- Clean & Clear Finishing Pore Perfecting Moisturizer
- Garnier Nutritioniste Moisture Rescue Gel-Cream
- Palmers Fade Cream for Oily Skin
- Freeman Cucumber Peel-Off Mask
- Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Mask
- Baking Soda