The latest release from Hourglass are these beautiful Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes, currently available at Sephora. I decided on the Exposure and Monochrome palettes, both are gorgeous pink and plum shades.
A little late but here’s my haul from the MAC Fall Colour Collection and a few other things I picked up. Overall I liked the Fall Colour Collection, I was excited that Shock-a-holic was back since I missed it during Dare to Wear. I needed a reason to pick up Ruby Woo lipstick, and since it was in the collection I might as well.
L-R: Shock-o-holic, Blue Candy, Three Ring Yellow, Weathered, Styledriven, Green Sephora Jumbo Liner, Sephora Marine Electro Liner
L-R: Fusion Pink, Plum Bright, Ruby Woo, Delectable Mattene, Orange Tempura Lipglass
L-R: Hi Def Cyan, Process Magenta, Rich Purple Chromographic Pencils, Ash Violet Fluidline
Just a little haul from my recent stumble to the mall 😉
- MAC Opulash Mascara in Victorious (Wonder Woman)
- Sephora Smokey Gel Liner in In the Deep and Electric Teal
- Urban Decal All-Nighter Setting Spray Mini
Of course if you have any questions, let me know! I’ll keep you posted on how I like the setting spray compared to MAC’s Fix +…
Haulage time! Always fun and lots of steals and deals.
- Benefit Femme Metale Set
- ULTA Opal Glitter Liner
- Smashbox Allure Highlighter Gift Set
- Benefit “Triple the Glossy” Set
- Tarte hEYE Impact Set
- Lorac Baked Matte Shadow in Posh & Drama
- Revlon Nail Polish in Perplexed
- NYX Glitter Liner
- ULTA Nail Polish
- Stila Travel Palette No. 5 Figi